A passion for helping clients protect their rights, their interest and their future

Post-Judgment Enforcement Actions

Temecula & Murrieta Family Law Attorneys

When a divorce is finalized, there is a document pertaining to all matters which have been agreed upon that is issued by the court. This may include how assets will be divided and how your children will split their time between households. Whatever the case may be, this divorce order is a legal document which should be followed exactly by both parties without exception.

Even though the court has made orders relative to a case, these orders are not always carried out. If your ex-spouse has failed to follow the divorce order and you are seeking enforcement actions, our team at The Grey Legal Group, APC can help.

A Murrieta post-judgment enforcement lawyer can assist you to take action on the following matters:

Taking Legal Action to Enforce Divorce Orders in California

The court retains jurisdiction to enforce all orders. By filing an action with the help of an experienced attorney from our team, the court will determine if the prior arrangements have been violated. If they find a violation, they can then determine what actions are necessary to accomplish the original ruling.

There are an assortment of remedies available to enforce support or monetary awards. From wage garnishment to having the court clerk execute documents or transfer titles if the other party refuses to sign them. We can help you explore your options and determine what the best solution for you may be.

Supportive & Caring Attorneys

We believe that the bottom line in any enforcement action is to get the other party cooperating as quickly and smoothly as possible. Our team understands the stress involved with this type of situation and we are here to offer you support through even the most tricky circumstances.

Call us now at 951.363.2255 to request a free case evaluation with a Murrieta post-judgment enforcement lawyer.

Contact UsToday!

Fill out the following form or call (951) 363-2255 to get started. Someone from our firm will return your inquiry shortly.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.